Have you ever wondered how it feels to freedive and not need to breathe?
Do you know how far up a mountain your arms and legs can carry you?
In the Upside-Down expedition, we redefine our perception of our mental and physical abilities. We learn how far knowledge and preparation can take us and satisfy the sense of curiosity we always have regarding what we’re capable of.
What is Upside Down Expedition?
A vertical exploration journey where we will be freediving to the depth of the sea and rock climbing tall granite mountains.
We will demystify what the human body is capable of and demonstrate how strong our minds really are. We will safely debunk false limitations we impose on ourselves and watch the marvelous outcomes on how liberating and mind opening the process is.
Expert freediving and rock climbing instructors that will be there with you at all times.
With great knowledge about the Sinai desert and its mountains and valleys.
- Healthy Food
Healthy snacks and locally made food for lunch.
- Climbing Gear
Shoes, harness, ropes and everything you may need to climb.
- Freediving Gear
Wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel, weights and weight belt.
You will be able to refill it as much as you need. Just don’t Forget to bring your own flask.
A well trained Bedouin driver will have a car with all the luggage, food, gear and water.
- We meet early morning in front of Dahab Hotel in Dahab and drive to the diving site.
- We warm up with a breathing session to practice the sensations and build the mindset that we will be freediving with. Afterwards, we get in the water and put our newly learned skills into practice.
- We get out of the water in the afternoon and after lunch break we head to the rock climbing site.
- We will start the session by describing our approach, safety and familiarizing you with climbing gear.
- We climb until dusk.
- In the evening we head back to Dahab to the same spot of the first meeting location.